You must be logged in to post a comment.
Valvoline Motor Oil SAE 5w30 Con (177 )
Valvoline offers a full line of premium conventional motor oils that are specially formulated for the full life of the engine. Valvoline’s conventional motor oil product line comes in both multi-viscosity and mono-grade formulations. Multi-viscosity grades provide protection in all climates while mono-grade oils are formulated for warmer conditions. All Valvoline oils are formulated with advanced additive technology and premium base oils for high performance and an enhanced engine life.
- Keep the engine clean by minimizing deposit formation
- Reduce oil consumption by fighting volatility and oil evaporation
- Resist oil thickening by providing enhanced oxidation control
- Improve gas mileage in the lower viscosity grades (5W20, 5W30 and 10W30) by reducing friction
- Provide thorough anti-wear protection exceeding current U.S., Japanese and European wear tests for gasoline and gasoline turbo-charged engines where each grade is specified
- Valvoline’s line of multi-viscosity oils include the following grades: 5W20, 5W30, 10W30, 10W40, 15W40 and 20W50